google authentication

DaanDoZula

Hi sir, I would like your help, my mobile screen has broken and I can't access my MEGA CHEATS account, you need to disable account verification to use, can you help? I can not enter the password and login to minga account @MegaCheats

2 minutes ago, DaanDoZula said:

Olá senhor, gostaria da sua ajuda, minha tela do celular está quebrada e não consigo acessar minha conta MEGA CHEATS, é necessário desativar a verificação da conta, pode ajudar? Não consigo digitar a senha e fazer login na conta minga @MegaCheats

when i try to enter the account it appears google authentication plus i have no way to get the verification code could you disable google authentication for i login to the account? Thank you. @MegaCheats sorry is marking you, i need your help

5 minutes ago, DaanDoZula said:

Hi sir, I would like your help, my mobile screen has broken and I can't access my MEGA CHEATS account, you need to disable account verification to use, can you help? I can not enter the password and login to minga account @MegaCheats

when i try to enter the account it appears google authentication plus i have no way to get the verification code could you disable google authentication for i login to the account? Thank you. @MegaCheats sorry is marking you, i need your help

contact me in private that I pass you the data of my vip account