Hello, I was wondering if you take b 22?

wmxi24

If you use the cheat according to the user manual after purchasing it, you will not receive a B22 warning and you can play rage for long hours. If you want to play legit, you can play with peace of mind on your main account. Because anti-cheat solutions cannot detect cheating. So what really matters here is the way you use the cheat. Mega also has a very important feature that I like and distinguishes it from other cheats. It has a system that detects when you are reported by other players and informs the user. This way, if you are reported, you will understand it and take action accordingly. This feature is a life saver for those who prefer to play legit.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2023 at 12:01 AM, SIGNIA said:

If you use the cheat according to the user manual after purchasing it, you will not receive a B22 warning and you can play rage for long hours. If you want to play legit, you can play with peace of mind on your main account. Because anti-cheat solutions cannot detect cheating. So what really matters here is the way you use the cheat. Mega also has a very important feature that I like and distinguishes it from other cheats. It has a system that detects when you are reported by other players and informs the user. This way, if you are reported, you will understand it and take action accordingly. This feature is a life saver for those who prefer to play legit.

Definitely! A life-saving feature is the report information system.

• Like 1