The report information system

Guchii

Guys can somebody please tell me what is the report information system it's been about one and a half month that I didn't buy this subscription and I just see this feature(someone talked about this in another topic) well this is my first time that I hear something about it; is this new? And how it works for example when I I'm playing legit; this feature does not contain in specifications (wonder why I'm asking)

Tnx

So you mean this feature is automatically working and it's not something that we can turn it on or off

I wondered that why I didn't see this in my panel could you please explain me where exactly it gives the message or warning

Is that version related feature?

So you mean this feature is automatically working and it's not something that we can turn it on or off

Yes.

I wondered that why I didn't see this in my panel could you please explain me where exactly it gives the message or warning

I don't know what "panel" are you referring to.

2 hours ago, Guchii said:

Guys can somebody please tell me what is the report information system it's been about one and a half month that I didn't buy this subscription and I just see this feature(someone talked about this in another topic) well this is my first time that I hear something about it; is this new? And how it works for example when I I'm playing legit; this feature does not contain in specifications (wonder why I'm asking)

Tnx

This is not a feature that can be turned on or off. When you are reported by other players, your game will experience a momentary fps drop. This way you can understand when other players are reporting you and change your playing style. In the past, a warning screen appeared in the upper left corner, but since the game has changed its operation, this screen does not appear but, you may realize that you have been reported because your game momentarily fps drop. As far as I know, this feature has been available since the first version of Mega. This feature is very important for users playing legit.

26 minutes ago, MegaCheats said:

I don't know what "panel" are you referring to.

What he means by "Panel" is whether this feature is a feature that can be turned on and off from the UI, like other features. I answered this to him.

This way you can understand when other players are reporting you and change your playing style. In the past, a warning screen appeared in the upper left corner, but since the game has changed its operation, this screen does not appear but, you may realize that you have been reported because your game momentarily fps drop.

This is not exactly how this works but I won't go into the details here.

Anyway with MegaCheat Zula some negative side effects of getting reported can be detected and mitigated. Of course you should still avoid getting reported too many times as that can autoban you.